Sunday, October 26, 2008

New creations for me











Gosh i sure will miss all my market buds!! Yesterday was the last market day for us and it sure was cold a dear friend and I sat in the back of my opened trailer with a heater going and of cource a pot of fresh steamin hot coffee!! I am so glad i bought that coffee maker to take with!! LOL Well fall is rapidly comin to and end round here, the winds are howlin out there which in turn is makin our beautiful colored leaves fall like a rain downpour.






But on a happier note here are pics of my newest additions to my altered wearables jewelry!! LOVE making these guys and ordered some supplies this am from Tim Holtz who i adore his talent!! Ok so far I have several microscope slide pendants and soon will have a pic of the small ones we are cutting to make charm bracelets with! Plus I was playing around with our dig cam and didnt even know you could change the colors from blk and white to full color and sepia!! WOW look at the diff of the baby altered books i did up. Love the Sepia ones and wish that is how they were in person! LOL

No comments: