Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New pages

HERE:S MORE CARISSA!!!    I did up a couple of new pages of my niece, LOOK at those darling rosey cheeks!! so what else to name a page but Rosey Cheeks!!   Made some layered paper flowers for around the pic and also cut up a paper doiley 1/2 on top and bottom corners, added some ribbons and of couce paper flourishes! That has got to be my favo die, flourishes!!  The pic just blends in so nice with all the pinks around her.  In this pic her mommy is holding her up said she loves it.  So that was the inspiration for Up higher page!~!  I stamped some flowers along the bottom of my page using a brown chalk pad, I love the softness chalk adds to a page.  The letters are painted and sanded chipboard, a bit of pink cut out ribbon I found at Michaels and done!!
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: