Tuesday, November 29, 2011

baking day

Hey yall!!   Well I got alot done at the kitchen today and a new recipe called "Smokey Joe's turkey tart", a cornmeal pastry crust topped with shredded turkey breast, black beans, tomatoes, onions, and sweet corn, parsley, olive oil and montery jack cheese. 


The innerds of the turkey tart

Cream cheese n chocolate chip swirl brownies

Double chocolate gooey butter cake

Here's the tart shell goin in the oven

topped with sauteed veggies and cheese


And the cookies were great!! these are actually Martha Stewarts spritz cookies using a press I did them in wreaths with little green n white sprinkles

All nice n light golden brown edges

The turkey tart out of oven.  I should have made this for us but I did give one to my mom to try for me!! cant wait to see wthat she thought of it!

Lemon glazed lemon blueberry cake

Gooey chocolate cake
So a pretty productive day was had!!   I did miss creating prims but will get up extra early to work on things before heading to the kitchen.   I am making little hand pumpkin pies tomorrow and also more cookies then it will be off to market!!  SOUTH HAVEN FOUNDRY HALL tomorrow! 2-6 tomorrow and I will take pics of our new shop!! 

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: