Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hey yall!!!!  These are late in posting but I had some time and thought I would share some of the things I made for a couple holiday shows we attended.  Only a couple but it was so fun the be painting and making things again.  
 These are some of my hand painted snowmen signs which I just adore making them!
I keep thinking one day I am going to turn some of them into Christmas cards just haven't gotten around to that yet!  LOL not enough time!
My boyfriend cut these up using old pallets we got and then I painted them and added words.  I left a couple blank so people could have whatever they wanted on them, names, saying whatever.  

Using old metal jello cups I added a little snowman and a wire hanger to make these little ornies!  I love the joy paper banner they are holding onto.

this was taken at one of our winter shows.  I bought an old beat up ladder for a display piece which help my prim snowmen perfectly


These are my little snowmen spoon ornies.  My boyfriend cut the handles off of old spoons I have been hoarding!  I painted them and added some ribbon and ornaments! 

Here are some pics from what I have been making at work.  my spinach, egg topped brioche breakfast rolls are perfect for a quick bite and so flavorful I love them 

the face was a bit off on these first ones I did but they were for the holiday parade day in town which happens to be the Whooville parade.  The rest turned out better 

I make these little "uncommon" cheese pastries all the time and decided they could you some fruit.  Made a batch of blueberry filling and added it to these with the cream cheese filling!  I never met a cream cheese dessert I didn't like!!LOL 
I don't remember if I showed this before this was our first batch of babies born Louise is our sow and she had 6 but lost the last 2 poor girl it was her first pregnancy and she had a very difficult time.  These are such cuties and they are so precious, they are about 80 pounds now this pic was in September when they were born.  The little black one with white band looks exactly like mom the rest look like dad who is Arnold our boar.  

These are a few of Thelmas babies our other sown.  She had 12 and they were all so dang cute, my boyfriend and I were there helping her and it was an assembly line, every 3 plus minutes another came along, poor girl she slept for like a week after having all them.  
These were born in October and are probably around 40 pounds now.   little stinkers.
it sure was fun having babies.  They are all being sold we have a few left getting out of pigs, they are a lot of work but so cute!!
I hope yall are having a wonderful winter, out weather has been so up and down we have a blizzard for a few days and so very cold then its rainy and 50 degrees.  most of our snow is gone and its been pretty nice outside this week but I think we have a few days of cold and snow showers coming next week.  Crazy Michigan weather!!
Have a blessed day be back soon!!

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: