Wednesday, October 16, 2013

sorry been MIA~~~

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~   HEY YALL!!!!  OMG!~!   It has been a year and I will be thrilled when 2013 is over!~!
This year has been full of turmoil in my life and my family!  I wont bore you with all the details but want to say I am so sorry for being gone so incredibly long believe me I  HAVE SO MISSED BLOGGING!!  I dont have my puter hooked up and am using a local one right now to post this but plan on being around more and sharing my life again!! Just right now I will say my life has been completely flipped upside down and what a roller coaster ride it has been!!~
I will say I am thankful for the Good Lord above because I never thought I was as strong of a person as I have found out I am.  Thanks MOM!!!  I love you for that and for always being here for me!!      I did loose my bestest friend BUSTER our lab boxer dog this summer which was a complete shock and never expected that!!  Buster Brown mommy loves and misses you very much and thinks of you everyday baby!!  He is in heaven with his brother Bubba!!
Before I start balling I will stop and say that life is good even with all the challenges I have faced and been forced to face!! 
I have been busy at markets and enjoying trying new things and hope to be able to share them with you again very soon.   Miss my laptop but it is in repair and hopefully will be fixable.   I have an android smartphone but dang there is so many things on that phone I still have to learn!! WOW what a great tool it is!!

I hope and pray yall have had a most blessed year and stop back often as I promise to be around more now that life is calming down a bit!  Winter markets starting in a couple of weeks!
 HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Be back soon!
Thanks yall!!
HUGS!!

No comments: