Thursday, April 9, 2015

Here are pics!!
Table top with history of fennville on aged papers

a peek at our counter. It took Dawn and I 5 hours to cover with pennies and epoxy on top but is so cool!  

Ahh my little Barney!  Lol such a doll baby with his giraffe toy

a glimpse of the board table top love the pew seating!  

Our menu chalkboards. They so remind me of little house on the prairie school!  

Dawns farm cart complete with coffee sac awning!!  

Strawberry n cheese galettes.  Let me say these were super yummy. 

Mr tank in his tommy sweater I made him.  

Gakettes after baking. Yummo!  


And here's Dawn writing on our daily special board. 

And playing this winter at Dawns!   I can tell you we made homemade honey cashew butter and put it on a panini with other ingredients and wow!  Will let you know more asap!!  I'm hungry and gotta go cook!!  Too much fun. 
Root coffeehouse and cafe fennville, mi!! 
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: