Sunday, September 16, 2012

More goodies to share!!

Here's a peek at some of the things we made friday for saturday market.
My chunky tomato soup with noodles.  Yummy!! I had a bowl last night for dinner!

soups ready for market

cut up french bread loaves for my pumkin bread pudding

pumpkin bread pudding with maple syrup glaze

oh so yummy!!  bread pudding ready for the oven

blueberry lemon muffins

blueberry buttermilk cake

my mom applied my "farmgirl bling" lemon glaze to the cakes


italian herb foccacia loaves

we picked some lucky john apples from at the kitchen to use for apple crisp and apple zucchini bread *which by the way is one of the most delish breads I have had!!!


muffins waiting for topping

lemon glazed lemon tea cakes
We also made some banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, krispy chocolate chunk cookies with cocoa rice krispies, espresso cookies, and some of my chunky maple applesauce.
IT was a beautiful saturday to be out at market.  Thanks to everyone for coming out to South Haven market.
Have a blessed weekend!!
be back soon with some prim halloween handmades I am finishing up today!!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: