Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Snowman time

Hey yall!!!
Wow hard to believe it was 80 degrees outside yesterday!! and in the 70s today then tonight some storms coming thru and cooling it off!!  I so hope it does cool off some of my spring plants are turning green!!!  Not good!!  but with all the rain and warm weather we have been having things are crazy round here!!


I have been busy painting and altering some spoons into ornies for my friends store Farmhouse Chic.

I bought a bunch of nice large spoons this summer at thrift stores and of cource cannot find them now when I need em!!  I do that so often!


I did paint up some more of my little snow guys!!  I love their little faces.
And this gal is blinged up on an old glass jar filled with sparkles, lace and mini white feather tree. 

I did some of these altered frames last winter and they sold well so need to work on some more for the upcoming holiday season.  Cant really believe it is that time of year already!!  Goodness time flies!!
Hope yall have a wonderful day!!  WE have rain coming and windy today but clearing up and warm this afternoon and rain mostly in am tomorrow so not sure what to do for my market.  Guess I will wait and see what happens in am. 
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Nanna said...

love the snowmen, we're havig Summer weather here in Ala. too
Helen