Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dog cookies, blueberry muffins and more

~Today was a fun filled baking day!!  I finally made a couple batches of my organic dog cookies. Pure sorghum, black strap molasses, other organic ingredients and here they are!!!
pawprints and small bones this time




Ahhhh....the boys will be happy happy when their mommy gets home with goodies for them!!


Also made some chocolate chocolate walnut brownies

Blueberry buttermilk bread

blueberry lemon muffins and some cranberry lemon cookies, some oatmeal cookies with cranberries and some smoothies!!  I froze the containers of smoothies and will go pick them up before market tomorrow!!  strawberry banana and orange cream were the 2 flavors I made.  I tried something a bit different in the smoothies, used coconut milk instead of regular milk.  AND I have to tell yall ....................yummy yummy yumminess! Love it!! The coconut really adds an awesome flavor to the fruits and combines with almost any fruit nicely.  What a treat for tonight!!
AND this is my Prince Leopold!!

He is in full strut!!  Miss Luella was watching him and really didnt care one bit he was showing off for her!!


He is so gorgeous!!   He knows too I tell him he is a pretty boy and so handsome and he ruffles those big feathers around and then does his call for me.  Such a ham!!


Miss Luella is in the left corner just casually walking around and he is trying so hard to get her interested!! LOL she's not having it!! 
LOL
So tomorrow is another market day at Foundry Hall in South Haven and I have some great new things including the ones I showed ya above but also made some great veggie burgers, some breakfast burritos, salads, stuffed zucchini boats with yogurt sauce.  Will try to get pics of them in the am!
Hope yall have a wonderful night!!  I am off to make supper, print labels, do chores, try to look up some new recipes for next week, work on a swap I am doing for a dear friend over at Primitive and Rustic, which by the way.............if yall are prim loves please stop by and say hey!! It is thru delphi forums and a great no awesome place to chat, learn, have fun, meet some truly talented and wonderful people!!  I have been a member for a few years and have made some lasting true friendships there!! They are family!!!  Primitive and Rustic forum at delphi.com  stop on by!!!  Tell em craftychick sent yall over!!
Will share more soon!!
HUGS
Darlene

~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: