Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 hallowwen projects done


This is the mini pringles chip can!! I added some solid color
cardstock some decorative cut halloween paper and a couple of pumpkins. Stamped the word boo on the lid and then trick or treat around the can. I am gonna fill it with a bag of my pumpkin spice coffee creamer or maybe pumpkin spice hot cocoa mix!
What do ya think??

The bottom project was for a halloween challenge, it is made using some old mason jar bands and lids with pleated halloween paper on top. I cut the letters out from chipboard (well an empty cereal box) and cardstock, inked the edges for a nice prim look and then added my "farmgirl bling" with green glitter and silver pipecleaners all hung up on some rusty ol wire. CUTE huh!!




~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: