Thursday, October 29, 2009

ARe u ReaDy FoR HallOWeEn??

Only a couple of days left til HALLOWEEN!!!
I love the fall and also halloween!! usually get dressed up along with my Buster and we hand out candy to all the kiddos at my inlaws home but we wont be doin that this year!! =( oh well it is really sounding like it is gonna be NASTY outside. Darn every year we have beautiful days before and then the day before or that day michigan weather does a BAM!! CHANGO and it gets super awful!! Sooooooo maybe that means the tricksters will be stayin inside too!!

Today was the last market day in ALLEGAN. I just want to tell all my faithful and special customers a huge HUGE THANK YOU for buying from me!! IT WAS A GREAT SEASON!! hard to believe it is over alreay though!! BUT that just means next season will be bigger and better and I will have a ton of new sweet things for yall! It is in the works??? for maybe doin a couple of markets before the holidays for people so will keep ya updated on that too!! Our market manager is checkin into it and having it indoors!! yippee HEAT and no wind!! WOO HOO~~~

The pumpkin rolls were a big ol success they all sold and I even got a few orders for them for the week of thanksgiving!! and I did a red velvet cake roll with my concotion of raspberry cream filling!! OH my goodness they were super duper yummy!!

Tomorrow will be all about gettin ready for the last south haven market on saturday and maybe I will try a few news things. DONT FORGET for all you local folks WE ARE AT THE FLORAL TOUCH FLORIST on M-89 goin west to Fennville with baked goods for ya!!
I will keep a supply of cakes, muffins, cookies, sweet treats, my quick breads and dipped pretzels and candies there now. ALSO we are making up gift food items and gourmet food gifts for the holidays too!! delivery available**
269-543-4815

So have a blessed evening I am off to do chores and unload some hay. SURVIVOR tonight!! yeah!!
HUGS!~
** Darlene **

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Ha ha I think you sent us some of your frightening cold weather for Halloween! I can't decide if it's a trick or a treat! But it's very different from what we are used to! Had to turn the heater on!!!

Have a wonderful Halloween! Despite the weather!