Monday, January 2, 2012

$20.00 cabinet makeover

Here is the cabinet my mom and I found at a local thrift store.  $20.00 and I sure couldnt pass that up!  I was even thinking if I dont use it at the shop it would be a great addition at our entryway.  Could put a rod inside with hooks and hang the boys leashes in there too.  But it is definetly goin to the shop!!!

And Buster Brown decided to not lay on his bed I brought for him but on the dirtry floor!  silly boy!!

Here she is all pretty and blue!!  I so love this color it matches the signs I painted which I still have to take pics of..... tomorrow!! 
I did quite a bit of dry brushing burnt umber and white to it to distress her a bit!! 


And the drawers I want to replace the gold knobs with glass ones just have to find them, I know I have a set in my studio somewhere!! somewhere under a bunch of cluttered junk they are that is!! 
I cant wait to find more cabinets for there!!  This one will look great for displays. 
I did have 5 people request info for being in the shop and that is a great thing as each one does different things!!  We will have primitives, folk art pieces, handmade unique and artful hats, girls dresses, wonderful handcrafted tote bags,  awesome handmade jewelry ( a couple different kinds) garden accessories * birdhouses and feeders and more!!  lots more! 
Again if you are a crafter and would like info on the shop please email me or you can send me a message on facebook too!!  WE need ya!! and have a low booth space fee with no other fees!!
Have a great evening!
HUGS
Darlene


~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall look of your site is great, well as} the content material!
Lytess Corrective Slimming Body Shaper, L/XL, Black