Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family altered wood blocks

This was the first of the family sets I did.  I sooooo love this paper and will do another one similar.  The rod was a great thrift store find, now need to figure out what other rods I can use.  I am thinking maybe of making one for a sewing room with dowell and old spools on the ends.?? I can see it now! Better get in the craft studio and create art!! YEAH!




Here's another set of blocks I finished yesterday.  Spring which will be here before we know it!! YEAH!! Using K&CO ephemera pack I added some frames and flowers and cut out some tags for in back of the letters also.    A pearl is added to each letter and adds just the right amount of "bling" prim bling that is!


This was in our yard the other morning!  Green grass one min snow the next..   That is michigan!!


I dont think I shared a pic of the dream blocks I did.  They are strung on some great bluish grey vintage seam binding.  Gosh love that stuff!!
 So that is all for today I am working on yet another set of blocks and also some of my altered coffee filter books for babies.  Just not enuf time at all!!  Plus I need my lovin cuddlin time with my boys ya know!!
Have a great afternoon!!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: