Friday, January 13, 2012

Snowstorm came

HOWDY on this beautiful snowy windy day!! 
We got quite a bit of that white stuff that we havent seen much of this winter!    Here's some pics I took when I went out to do chores this am.  Wasnt it pretty!!!

One of my little feeders snowcovered.

Love the way the snow clumps on the branches. 

I worked on another wood sign.  Dream...not sure if I am gonna hang them off a rod or attach them to a ribbon to hang.?  

Patterened paper, stamps, chipboard letters and gems oh what fun!!


I so love LOVE LOVE altering chipboard frames and letters and little doodads.  Paint them then stamp with partial images then dry brush antiquing on and edge em in black paint. 


So here are the letters together. 


Great in a baby girl room or for any glamour gal!
Girly girl bling and glitter added. 
Ok I am off to work on more!! be back soon with more goodies!!
 I may even add some things in my etsy shoppe today too!!
Enjoy the ***SNOW***
Darlene 

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: