Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WOW it is 2012 now!~  So hope yall had a safe and happy new years eve!  We were in bed by 11 so no watching the ball fall here! 
With the new year comes new goals, plans, and just looking forward to what another year brings us!   We are excited as yall know I am opening an artists co-op shop downtown south haven and am looking foward to that as things are really coming together.  LOOKING FOR ARTISANS for the shop!! Do you make somehting uinque and creative? we need to talk I want to have the shop bursting with artfully creative treasures in time for the ice breaker festival the beginning of feb! I am charging a low monthly space fee and you can really have unlimited space, no commission or consignment fees ontop of space fee either!  I have been working on displays and would love to hear from you!! 
I will go and take some pics of the big bookcase cabinet I am finishing up today, painted and distressed just have to finish the shelves today and she can go to the shop.  I am very very happy with the color my mom and I chose for it, and it matches all the signs I have painted for the shop.  I will say it is a soft blue color!

I have to get finishing up a couple more paper banners I started yesterday and also a couple of altered baby books I want to work on and I also need to work on some dog books this week.  I could have sworn I had a tub with my altered books in it but must have sold them all, I looked thru alll my craft tubs in the barn but didnt come across any books at all.   More things to do!!  LOL I will get er done sometime!! 
Hope yall have a blessed  new years day today!!
Be back soon!
HUGS
Darlene

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: