Monday, July 23, 2012

A new week

My goodness it's monday and the start of a new week!! the weeks sure go by and my gosh where did july go? I think I may have missed some days! it has been super busy with markets and time sure has gotten away from me!! 
tomato summer garden salad

hash brown cheese breakfast casserole


my egg bread soaking in the eggy milk custard



Nekked pizza crusts



Veggie pizza out of oven

Red Raspberry Peach muffins!  what an awesome combo!!

Blueberry peach muffins!@! YUMMY!



Peach Raspberry trifles I made for market sat.  YUMMY!!  I used some peach juice and pureed it with fresh raspberries and a bit of sugar and vanilla for the juice. 

Love the yellow flowers against the white fence!!


ahhhhhh the sweet smell of fresh lavender!!  so pretty and almost over bloomed

 I also did up some sweet bread that were filled with cooked thickened blueberries and cream cheese filling

ready to cut strips and braid

taking a sharp knife make slices on each side in a downward angle

fold over each slice and then brush with egg warsh

let rise and then brush again with egg and pop in oven


out of oven nice and golden brown. 


I was asked to do the brunch at a racetrack for an automotive tool company on sunday.  My mom and I worked all week preparing things and getting things together, we made veggie pizzas, cinnamon bun bread pudding with a creamy cinnamon sauce, hashbrown breakfast casserole with homemade peppered gravy, my pistachio bread, cookies, a cold pasta salad with fresh veggies, tomato summer garden salad, veggie rollups, dill dip with veggies and pretzles, blueberry buttermilk bread, cucumber salsa with chips, my blueberry jalapeno preserves ontop of cream cheese with crackers, chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies, and then I also made some homemade lemonade and sweet tea.  It was all gone in under an hour!!  The guys were really hungry and also very thankful and sweet!!  Had a great time!!  Thanks to Ramzi Vincent at Automotive Specialty Tool Inc for allowing me to do this again!! 

I am making  cornbread n veggie stuffed round zucchini, a breakfast bake, tater gnocchi with a homemade tomato pepper sauce and more for Texas Township Farmers Market tomorrow night.  4pm-7pm~  Hope yall have a wonderful evening I will be back to share more!!
HUGS
Darlene
DONT FORGET IF YALL ARE NEAR THE GLENN AREA STOP IN AT MY FRIENDS NEW PRIM/ANTIQUE SHOP  "Farmhouse Chic Prim Antique"  great selection of items and also some of my baked/canned goods and my primitives!  which I am working on more of my fall punkin jacks!!

Here's my punkin head dolls from 2 yrs ago.  LOVE THEM!!


and here's a pic of our Bubba dog, miss you baby!!  Mommy and Daddy love you!!

~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: