Sunday, July 1, 2012

Have a Happy Fourth!!

HEY YALL!!  My goodness what a crazy week again!!  
This coming week is really gone be nutso I think!!  I start Texas Township Farmers Market tues evenings.  I love the hours 4pm to 7pm!!  How nice that will be I have time to go to the kitchen in the am then get home and packed up and head out.  I am planning on making the following for this market: stuffed cabbage rolls, stuffed peppers, veggie kabobs, veggie burgers and some herbed foccacia slices.  I am trying to make more food items/options instead of all the baked goods since it has been so danged extrememly hot round here 90s plus and so humid!!  Plus I have been making infused lemonades.  The last 2 weeks I have made lavender infused and it is sooooooooo yummy!! It has been a very popular drink and I will make it again this week.  Last week I made pineapple mint infused lemnade and sold out of those too.  I need to take pics of them I put em in pint mason jars and in a big old round white basin on the table. 



It was pierogi making day, we did 10 dozen tater cheese and 5 dozen sauerkraut ones up for market.


Thsi is foccacia dough

In the sheet pan topped with an italian herbs

the first load in the oven

my mom stuffed the pepper 1/2s


lemon poppyseed muffins with lemon glaze

blueberry n cheese filled coffee cakes
So that is a bit of what we made last week.  I will take pics of this weeks offerings.
Hope yall have a happy and safe Independance day!
HUGS
Be back soon!!

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: