Thursday, November 12, 2009

More painting and more coffee!



While shopping with my mom tues I found these way cool oversized mugs and matching plates. They are so awesome I had to stuff them full of chocolate goodies!! Inside is a pkg of my homemade hot cocoa mix, of cource since hot cocoa is written in brown all around the mug, LOL a pkg of my homemade toffee, a pkg of my white choc pistachio almond cranberry bark, and 2 choc pretzels.






Ok so a pot of strong coffee with some homemade pumpkin spice creamer and this is what I got done since 4.00am!! LOL
The start of 2 tan backround signs>>>love this color too.









Another skate almost ready to be filled with primitive goodies.~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~
These are 2 of the little double blade skates I found the other day. The back sides are just about painted and then they will be stuffed with mini pine greens and some berries and then a battery tea light. Love that green!! cant u tell!!?? I painted several signs with that same green!!
OK so I am not sure if i will get back on here before I leave for my big show, baking to be done today!! and then I have to get everything else finished up to take with!! SOOOOOOOOOO Mount Pleasant peoples HERE I COME SAT!! West Intermediate School Show sat!! stop on by!! something for everyone!!
keepsakecollectionshows.com you can get a preview and info!!
Have a super duper beautiful weekend yall!!
Be back sunday with lots of pics!!!
!HUGS~
Darlene
D

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hope the big show goes well! At least you won't be fighting the wind this time!!!

I can't decide between those two "signature colors" of your paintings!!! The green is delightful but that tan, wow, it is great too!!!

The skates sure are coming out cute!

A Bit of Colour said...

Love your work. I am with you on that mug. Love the writing on it too. My best to you on your show!