Friday, November 6, 2009

Sat show~ Holland West Shore Mall



Got lots to do today to get ready for the show tomorrow!!


I did lots of baking and prep yesterday and wish i would have had my cam with me. I hopped on over to martha stewarts site and found these absoutely **adorable** little cake pops and a recipe. WELLLLLLLL I made my own devils food cake up and added some homemade cream cheese frosting then after chillin in the freezer dipped them in chocolate and rolled in some toppings! OH my goodness they are cute!! and super cakeilicious!! and really instead of havin all the guilt of eating a big ol piece of cake these little guys are just 2 bitefuls of pure sweet heaven!! will post pics later of them.


Made some brown sugar cookies filled with toasted almond bits and did the "farmgirl bling" on them with some melted chocolate, good cookies too. Also did up some of my pistachio bread, cranberry lemon scones, (super sconeilicious) peanut butter chocolate fudge, dipped popcorn balls, choc chip cookies, cake roll mixes ready to bake today, oh and a cheesecake topped brownie that was incredibly yummo!! And also did up 3 different kinds of my chunky moist brownies one pan was topped with halloweeny m and m's, another has raspberry preserves swirled in and the third one is cream cheese carmel swirled with chocolate chips.


I think that was it. So I hope yall have a great friday!! Will let yall know on Sunday how the show was and will have pics!! Gotta get things done here so I can get to the kitchen and play!!


ENJOY TODAY*


~HUGS~


Darlene




~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: