Sunday, November 22, 2009

Primitive EYE CANDY



Here are some pics from last years show my friends and I put on.
NEWTONS WOODS old town hall was the home to our
CHRISTMAS AT NEWTONS WOODS primitive/country show and guess what??? IT IS THE COMING WEEKEND~~ we had such a great turn out we are doing it FRIDAY SAT SUN
Friday November 26 will be for early buying from 3pm to 7pm Sat open 9-4 and sunday from 10-3. I will be hosting a homemade luncheon featuring homemade soups, hot dogs, polish sausage and lots of deserts~~ ALONG with plenty of goodies to take home and yes SAMPLES of some of my goodies.
My friends have garden accessories, candles, potpourri, homemade soaps and body lotions, essential oils, outdoor stone accents, and the list goes on. STOP ON BY!!
Just minutes from Decatur which has their big school show this sat also!!
Any questions please either leave a comment here or call me 269-543-4658
So the show was really nice yesterday LOTS of people stopped by and it was almost 60 degrees outside PERFECT for the festival!! I sold all my painted signs so have 7 more basecoated outside and I will cut more out for this weekend.
I did sell alot of pretzels and if anyone wants to order some please contact me!! they will arrive packaged individually and also I will wrap them up pretty if they are for a gift. Which they make perfect gifts!! who doesnt love chocolate dressed up!!??LOL
I have the following toppings:
choc covered cherry (pretzel dipped in choc then rolled in chopped andes cherry candies)
german choc (pretzel dipped in choc then rolled in coconut and toasted pecan pieces)
asst sprinkles, honey roasted chopped peanuts, homemade toffee pieces, crushed oreo cookies, and also hershey mint kisses.
Also I have some listed on my etsy shoppe too.
Have a blessed sunday I am off to paint more!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene




















































~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: