Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baking and more baking

These are full of my "farmgirl bling" and they are so yummy too
Blinged up butter cookies

Here was Mr. Boopie Woopie Boo when i came in the door last night~~he loves sitting up on that cat perch my hubby built for the cats mind you!! he has taken over!! Silly dog!!


My newest addition! Rustic round cinnamon raisin egg bread loaves



chocolate ganache filled sandwich cookies THESE are one of my favos this season!! Well among lots of others that is LOL




Some asst lemon buttermilk cakes NEKKED LOL





Glazed pistachio mini loaves






Asst size glazed "farmgirl blinged" pistachio breads







These are a finnish butter cookie topped with chopped almonds








Pumpkin cake roll these are so yummy!!

Ok I am off to the shop to get everything set up for our open house today!! Have a great tues yall!!
HUGS
Darlene







~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: