Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa and my boys!!




Here is the pic of my boys~~ they had so much fun and of cource we did too!!


And yepper IT IS SNOWING!! and today we are under a severe winter storm starting this afternoon with possibly up to 20 inches coming!! I say BRING IT ON!!
seems like whenever we are suppossed to get alot it blows over and hits more inland from us!! so we will see!!









~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~
I saved this pic of a decorated store and wanted to share it !! LOOK at that beautiful garland!! I love it!!
So i am off to the kitchen I promised the boys I would make them some cookies today and also have to bake some things for market friday!!
HAVE A GREAT SNOW FILLED DAY!! keep warm! and be safe out there!!

HUGS!
Darlene

2 comments:

Carmen S. said...

How cute! They look like Santa's lil' reindeer, LOL!!!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

OMG the boys looks so cute...they really upstage Santa himself, what adorable boys!!!