Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Bread Pudding and more day

Ok so today was a vey productive day at the kitchen!!!  I made a recipe up for pumpin bread pudding with a cinnamon sauce and oh my goodness gracious!!! WHAT a yummy treat!! Love the texture, the richness and the yummy flavor!!  This will surely be made on wed for the thurs markets!!
A pumpkin head doll I made.  I love painting their faces!!
I cut up some egg bread we had in the freezer, mixed with eggs, cream and some pumpkin puree along with pumpkin pie spices, baked until golden.
A simple white cinnamon sauce was drizzeled ontop of each.

 the end was cinnamon sugar sprinlked ontop.

Gingersnap shortbread triangles.  These are super yummy shortbread cokies!!

Each one got a little maple leaf imprint
and sugar sprinkled ontop. 



My little greeters at the farmstand!
When you pull in the driveway the "girls" come to meet ya!!  (I think they all learned this from someone that works at walmart!!)

Some fall pics around the farmstand!


one of my pumpkin head dolls I made


~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: