Monday, February 28, 2011

Another photo frame done

I did this photo frame/sign  today for a 25th wedding anniversary.   But first here are my precious boys next to me on the couch.  Buster Brown loves his down filled blankie!!  He will lay like this for a couple of hours. 



Now he is layin in my recliner with one of Bubba's favo quilt blankies I got for him. 

And here's the baby!!  LOL My Mr. Boopie Woopie Boo!!

Little stinker!!  I got him that striped bear and he drags that thing all over, we take it with when we go bye bye too, and of cource he drags it to bed with us at night too.  It is bigger than him and I usually have to help him get up in the bed with it!!  LOL oh my babies!!  Just love em so!!
On to the sign I did,  Two hearts that beat as one is on the altered chipboard heart.   I cut out the vine and added some light pink flowers with a dab of TIM HOLTZ Stickles in the middle.   

I did one large layered flower on the bottom left corner.   I started out with a large sheet music paper rosette, then instead of leaving it whole I cut in between all the petals then added an old hymnal page flower, with the same pink glitter stickles on the edges, an aqua colored flower and then pink polka dotted flower then another small hymnal flower and topping the stack off is a recycled button with some light green bakers twine as a bow. 


So here is the finished sign.


And I also made a Mothers Day card.

I had to play with the little bug today "my cricut" so cut out the scalloped tag and used it as the center of the card.  Love love love that paper. 

I used my PAPER TREY INK mothers day stamp set on this.    "Words can never express how much I appreciate you" is the verse on the bottom. 
Not too much else done today,  I had to repaint 2 of the wine glasses I am painting for a friend as they werent quite up to par.   I dont think I care much for painting on glass!!  This has been quite an experience!! 
So I hope yall have a great night.  Tomorrow is baking day so will be playin in the flour and sugar and cream.   I am thinkin of maybe makin some Irish Soda bread, some olive bread, and lemon buttermilk cakes and maybe some of my Grandma Rose's pumpkin pie spice bread.
Ok have a blessed evening and thanks for visitin!!
HUGS
Darlene
 ~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: