Saturday, April 9, 2011

Altered chipboard card

OH MY SPRINGY GOODNESS!! what an absolutely beautiful day today!! 66 degrees and gonna be nicer tomorrow. 
My mom and I took our bikes out and rode this afternoon, it has been sooooooooooo long since last fall and we rode so we were due!!
I did make a few more altered chipbaord cards.  Love the orangey rust color on this flower.


And I love the black backround on this card with the pop of red ribbon!


Tourquoise blue flower really matches the dark colors I think.


this is one I made using a white basic plain card and did some lavender blue watercolored effect on it to match the blue flower.
I am goin back outside to take the boys out and play a bit while the sun is still shining on us!! 
Have a blessed weekend!
Be back tomorrow!!



~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These are such fabulous projects ~ I just love your altered chipboard!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

nancy said...

what a wonderful blog! thoroughly enjoyed browsing through...your food looks absolutely amazing and now I'm hungry LOL! Gorgeous creations as well! signed up to follow you! Have a great Sunday evening!