Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF and more vintage scrappin

Hey yall!! WOW oh WOW it is friday already!!   We had our last of the winter markets at Bronson today and it was great! SO happy to be a part of it and will miss everyone but will be back there in december!!
Seems so very far off but with summer markets, baking and farmin may-nov just really flies right on by us!  So I did work on a few more projects this week inbetween bakin. 
So here is my niece Carissa.  She is just growin up wayyyyyyyyy too quick!  I love her litle pink vest!    So for her one year pic I decided to do a bit of a vintagey feelin lo.  I used a grey patterend sheet for the backround, added my own touch with the layered chipboard flowers and hearts. 


And one more piece of the grey pearl flourish I took apart.    I also used Believe chipboard title out of my pack from K&CO another of my favo companies!! 

Here is one I did up for hubby's dad.  Another vintagey feelin one since this is a great black and white pic of him with his bike.  ANDDDDDDDDDDD more of the grey pearls I love so much!!  I also added some layered chipboard hearts and a flower.  I did use a Tim Holtz stamp along the edge of the chipboard in numbers then machine zig zag stitched around the sheet music paper.  

I loved the light pink, cream and black color combo I decided to do this one first but wasnt as happy with it as the one above.  I do love the backround page which is another in the Lost and Found series by My Mind's Eye~!~  LOVE LOVE LOVE this set, did I already mention this!! LOL


And I so love the tickets along the top of the sheet music ontop.     So that was the last of the projects and I just want to take a minute to give PRIMA definetly 2 thumbs up for their new pearl line!! I am so so lovin these flourishes and bought more today, I got some white and silver ones and more of the grey I love so much~~ WTG PRIMA!!  and I also love their packaging, I have used the cards they are stuck to on a few projects now so great way to recycle~~ 
so I will chat with ya this weekend it is suppossed to be rainy and cold here so geeeeeewhizzzzzzzzzzzz nothin to do outside!! DARN~ have to spend the time workin in my studio!! DARN~LOL
ENJOY your weekend!!
HUGS
 Darlene 
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: