Monday, April 25, 2011

CR84FN card day

Well I had time to finish up my card for this weeks great CR84FN color challenge!! and what lovely colors Miss Mona picked for this week!!


These colors scream vintage!!  So  I decided to use some vintage emphemera on it and one of my altered chipboard flowers in aqua.  Using my COLORBOX fluid chalk in chestnut I lightly edged the flower petals.  Gives them such nice dimension and rustic feel.

Another Mothers day card!!  The stamps I used are from PaperTrey Ink and I so love them! 

I actually had the red outlined tag in my K&CO stash and stamped that up.  It sure fits on this card~~  LOVE IT!!
So have a wonderful evening and I will be back soon!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the vintage look to your very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Darlene! Love the Vintage image! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)