Friday, April 29, 2011

My Scrap Space challenge

Hey yall!!     So did yall get up early to watch the wedding?   I watched bits and pieces but mainly wanted to see them exchange vows which was lovely.  Kate was a stunning elegant bride~~  I loved seeing the clothes and of coure all those wonderfully elaborate hats!! just femine gorgeousness!!  They make a beautiful couple and seem very very happy!
Now to get to todays friday sketch challenge over at Tammi's My Scrap Space.  Stop on by there it's a fairly new site, she has a great fourm and a store for scrapbookers and is a sweetie.



I used a super page lo kit from The Paper Studio bought at Hobby Lobby the other day for my take on the challenge.  This kit came with the alpha stickers, tags, the dog papers and then a few solid sheets of paper too.  I cut out the tags for Buster then used a corner rounder punch and punched each of the bottom corners.  I cut the hearts out of asst papers in the kit and added a layered flower I cut using a pair of scalloped scissors.  Folded the petals for dimension and used my Fluid Chalk by Colorbox for the edges, same for the edges of the patterend papers. 


I am quite happy with the way this lo turned out and will add it to my many lo I have for the "boys".   Dont forget stop on over at Tammi's blog for more inspiration at  http;//myscrapspace.blogspot.com
and visit the forum for more ideas and to make some scrappy friends. 
My mom and I are making jam this weekend to get ready for markets next week starting with hot pepper jelly and really hot jelly and some blueberry jalapeno jam.  ALLEGAN market opens on thurs and will be each thurs now thru october from 8-2.  South Haven market opens for me the third sat in may and will be into october on saturdays from 8-2 also and then June thru sept will be Saugatuck's green market (all locally made/grown) on fridays from 8-2~
I will post on my facebook page what I am making each week and my featured item of the week!! Of cource soon it will be asparagus pickin time which also means our pickeled asparagus and my "clucking hot spears" will be ready!! 
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Talk to yall soon!!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: