Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

Happy happy monday yall!!   Another start of a whole new week! and I cant believe it is April at that!

I was up early this am and had a burst of creative flow so made another card.   A happy birthday card, which will be for sale too!!  This one is a large green card and features My Minds Eye papers that I recently bought.  Again I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lost and found series of vintagey feelin papers.   I also used a couple more pieces of the pearl flourish I took apart for a card last week.  Love this stuff too!! 
I used one of my Stampin Up stamps and added a pretty sparkly butterfly to the corner.  This card is $4.50 plus travel expenses.   I love the flower cluster, I took apart some silk flowers I had layin in my studio to make this and added some distressed paper leaves.  I am pleased with the shabby feel of this card. 
Email me if interested in purchasin one or any of the others I post as well.



I am off to go to the kitchen and work on some cookie dough for market this week.  Have a wonderful monday!!  the sun is coming out and I think it is really gonnna get pretty nice out this afternoon!!  It was only in the 30s earlier but feels warmer already! WOO HOO!!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: