Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dogs



Well got some time for me to work on paper bag scrapbooks which i love to do. Today i did up another dog book they are so much fun and i just LOVE my dogs!! They are our kids. I have one like it listed on my etsy page for sale.
It got up to 76 degrees yesterday but we didnt get the expected rain last night, dang, it is so dry we could use rain bad. I do have to say it was perfect in afternoon so i worked in my little greenhouse starting more seeds and will plan on that today again. Love working in the dirt LOL, we need to get more taters in too and then will start on plantin beans. They are so yummy we grow 3 kinds for market green, yellow and purple and they all look so pretty together.
In the pic with beans are my little yellow pear tomatoes and those are so sweet and cute!!
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: