Thursday, April 17, 2008

My roost my rules



Here is one of my favorite signs, this i hp on a 1/8 in thick smooth board. Available for purchase on my etsy shoppe. We started working last night on a little greenhouse to start some of our veggies in. I never have enough room but at least will finally have one place to put them. Right now I have sugar snap peas in, super sweet pea pods, red norland taters, and lots of flowers, oh and some lettuce and spinach which is just starting to sprout so hope the weather stays nice and we dont get an unexpected freeze next week. It has been a beautiful week and today is going to be nice too then rain coming which is ok by me we could use it. It is sure welcoming to see NO icebergs out on the beach again the winter just seemed to last toooooooooo long this year. I added a pic above of some of my little crocus coming up and bloomin! AHHHHH spring is in the air!!
Have a blessed day!!

No comments: