Thursday, April 23, 2009

Productive wed!!

Here are a few pieces of scraps I had laying around, an old bannister piece, some wire coat hangers (hubby gets em with his uniforms and I refuse to let them be among the good plastic ones in the closet so we have tons) and a piece of pine board. PUT EM ALL TOGETHER AND WHAT DO YOU GET YOU MIGHT ASK????? A new holder to hang my pendants on for at the shop!! What do yall think?? I think it turned out very cool and once I get the for sale ones hanging on it i will take another pic!!

Just sanded the wood, cleaned it up and painted the whole thing white with some black drybrushed on for depth. Hubby wants to put some kind of finial on the very top to hide all the holes for the ends of the wire hangers so guess its not quite done yet!!






I did work in my studio this am a bit and made this layout for a dear friend. I am gonna frame it for her as a surprise. It is a pic of her new grandbaby! ISNT he too stinkin cute!!





WOW what a BEEEEEEEEEEATUIFUL day outside!! It is almost noon and already 65degrees here!! YEAH!! YIPPEE!! My mom and I made up these sample wrist corsages last week since 2 local proms are this sat thought we better get some made up for them to see. I love the red mini carnations and white alstromeria together and that one is what they have been ordering.










This one is just white alstromeria and a few light pink mini carnations along with some caspia filler and some bling!@! glass beads!! Gotta have the BLING!! They all get a shot of some glitter spray before leaving the shop too.







This is one that I used some older white mini carnations on (that is why they dont look too good plus sittin in the cooler since last week) with a bit of blue ribbons and baby breath. I am so happy since it is callin to be near 80 degrees this weekend!! YEAH!! so glad they will have nice weather for this special and memorable occassion!!! Keeping fingers crossed it does stay that way too!! Well that is about all I got for right now so I am off to sit on the deck outside with my boys and read thru a few scrappin books!!
HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY THURSDAY!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene




























Ok so

1 comment:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

How clever, I'd never though of using the hangers and bannister for a necklace holder. Good Job. The flowers are so pretty, yep it is prom season isn't it?
Hope you have tons of sales, BTW cute picture for your friend.