Friday, March 6, 2009

Feelin Yukky friday

Well I been up since 3 am with a terrible sinus headache almost to the point where I thought it was a migraine. The whole head pounding when you move, stomach upset, face feelin like it is twice the size and achy so havent even been in my craftin happy place studio today at all!! DARN I just hate wasted days so will have to make up for it on my next day off monday. I work the weekend so will just get a few more things put in the greenhouse and then hopefully can finish up some paper challanges I started yesterday. I have to tell ya though today i decided to let the "girls" free range, yepper it was time!! i just know they were plotting against me in their pen and coop the last few weeks so figured they can run free and boy did they ever. As soon as i walked away from opening the gate door this am they were happy happy little campers!! off they went this way and that!! also they do tend to lay better when they are free and as i always say "happy girls lay happy eggs"!!LOL
OK well we think they are better than storebought. So all my egg customers we have lots of eggs in the fridge for yall!! Well I just wanted to tell yall have a great weekend and yepper that dang spring bug has bitten me hard!! I so want flowers bloomin outside and that wonderful smell and all the birdies around!!
OK off to lay down i just feel queezy and not too much ambition!!SORRY!!
talk to ya soon!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene
STILL HAVE SEEDS FOR SALE AND WILL BE GETTING MORE IN VERY SOON!!

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Get better soon, I guess the Winter germs are having a few last "hurrahs" before Spring chases them away!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Sorry your still sick, but wanted to let you know I recieved my seed today, yayyyy can't wait to plant them. Will take pictures of my sunflowers when they bloom...in a few months. Thanks so much.