Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Handmade cards

I had some free scrappin time this early am and made up a few get well cards.  Love the colors together too!!  So I used some patterened papers, some chipboard cutouts that I bought from Hobby Lobby, a great little verse stamp from STAMPING UP collection, and also a couple of flowers oh and of cource my newest favo thing Bakers Twine!!  The swirls and bracket were cut from green cardstock and the chipboard pieces were painted sanded just a bit and misted with Cherry Blossom spray by TATTERED ANGELS, great glimmer mist. 

A litte sheer pink ribbon and light green bakers twine add just the right touch to the flowers.  I did a bit of zig zag stitches with my sewing machine and also distressed the edge of papers. 

Well it is really REALLY snowing here now!!! we did get quite a few inches already and more coming tonight.   I did just get home from the kitchen had to make more of my peanut peanut butter whoppie pies, cranberry pecan lemon sandwich cookies and also made up some more of my espresso sandwich cookies for orders and also for at the shop this week.  And more sugar cookie pops to decorate to add to arrangements or they are cute just as a cookie arrangement.   Lots of stuff to do yet to get ready for valentines.  Hubby loves those peanut butter pies so  I made extra to wrap some up and put in his truck as a nice little suprise.  Now just have to make a cute card and have all the boys sign it with their little piggy prints!! just for daddy!! LOL 
Have a great tues yall!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene

PS I will be drawing and posting the names of the giveaways soon too!!
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

I love the colors in these! Just adorable!