Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More cards this am!!

I got up super early 3am and couldnt sleep so what else is a gal to do???? Play with paper, ink, stamps, scissors!!! LOL
More mothers day cards were made.  I of cource am drawn to the altered fairy ones but love them all! and PAPER TREY INK stamps are my favo!! just cant put them babies down!!
 Chalks were used to dress up this fairys wings!!I am having a blast using up some of my scraps, which if you are a fellow artist/crafter whatever you do you always have SCRAPS of supplies!!I decided to use this stamp on the inside of the card since I usually leave them blank. And look at that tiny flourish!! isnt that cute? a stamp in their set.
Chipboard flower shape with some sheet music ontop and silk flowers layered on that, a bit of lace and a bow and that's it!!
Ok so I am off to catch up on my favo blogs now.
Have a great afternoon!! thanks for stoppin by!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: