Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Altered board and a card

I got a couple of new projects finished up today.  This is another one of the dollar store plain signs I bought and altered it to make a cute sign for your "home tweet home"   The pattered paper is by MY MINDS EYE, I drybrushed some light blue paint on it and also distressed it with antiquing medium.  Added a painted sanded and stamped chipboard frame around the saying.  The flower and ticket were in my ephemera pack by K and Company.    SORRY THE BIRD PIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR POSSIBLE PUBLICATION
Here are the makings for the new card I made today also.  I just love the terra cotta color chipboard flower I cut out.  It is antiqued and layered on light green paper.  I love using old sheet music papers (if you havent noticed)  LOL.
Happy Hellos stamp by Stamping Up. 
Well we did get the bagels shaped today they are in the fridge rising overnight and we also made a big batch of grissini sticks which also are in fridge.  So tomorrow will be busy baking day.
Have a blessed evening! 
and thanks for stopping my our little farm blog
~~HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: