Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baking day/Market days

Here is one of the loaves of cinnamon raisin babka! OH my gosh I have to say we shared one and they are absolutely the best cinna raisin bread I have ever had~!~ Very light and airy!!! and the golden raisins..........AWESOMELICIOUS is all I can say!!!
I did the round and also traditional loaf loaves.These are my black and blue berry muffins!  Our farm's blackberries and blueberries from last season.  This is my favo desert of all time!! MY grandmother Roses's Old fashioned Southern peach cobbler!!!  And with just a bit of vanilla ice cream!!OH I cant wait to have desert tonight!! LOL
Here are some nekked shortbread cookies!! Waiting for the toppings!!
Here they are all dressed up and ready for yall!  I added a dollop of my homemade chocolate ganache then homemade caramel, some toasted coconut and to top it all off some chocolate drizzeeled!! THESE are my new and improved copycat version of the girl scout somoas.  CARAMEL COCONUT DELIGHTS!!  and a BIG THANKS to a great customer who recommended changing them around!! She gets a surprise tomorrow at market!!A close up of finished peach cobbler!!
Chunky apple oatmeal cookies~ SUPER moist and soft.  I cooked some chopped apples from last season in cinnamon sugar then added them to the cookies.  These are my hubby's favo right now!!
Cranberry pecan cookies with a touch of lemon zest.  These are an awesome super soft cookie, I am making them plain and with a lemon cream filling!! yummo!~!
SO that is some of what got finished today!  Lots more do!!  Have a blessed evening!! SEE U IN ALLEGAN TOMORROW AND KALAMAZOO ON FRIDAY!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: