Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday Mornin~

We finished up the prom flowers on sat and everyone picked all up without any troubles.  The kids were all so sweet and happy!  I hope they all had a wonderful time, at least it wasnt raining out, just breezy and a bit cold sun was out!!
So here's a couple of the silk corsages we had to make up and a bout set too.
I love adding little blings to each one.
The above pic didnt turn out too well I will retake them it was to use " earthly " embellishments on a lo so I added some homemade flowers using recycled brown coffee filters and some stash pp.  Same color themes greens and browns. 
I also participated in an online crop this weekend  the theme was Celebrating Earth!!  One of the challenges I did was for colors staying with greens/browns/oranges.  I made up a simply lo using my father in laws childhood pic! LOVE that one dad!!
Using my JUST RITE STAMPS I stamped childhood on cardstock, distressed a bit with TIM HOLTZ distressing ink, and added some vintagey sheet music and I love the words along the green backround pp.  The butterfly was on a sheet, i cut it out, chalked it for some color and it really added something to this quick and simple page.
I also love recycling so the old wood domino was perfect.
Oh here's a pic of my Mr. Boopie Woopie Boo laying bedind me on the couch.  HE is such a mommy's boy and a cutie pie at that !  LOL MOMMY loves him!!
I am off to work a bit in the greenhouse, will share pics with ya, we got the gardens all tilled up and will be ready in a few days to start the planting! yeah! love that part!~ My brothers herbs are doing great in there too, we have planted some dill, rosemary, oregano, sweet basil, lemon thyme, thyme, tarragon, cat grass, sugar snap peas, squash, zucchini, tomatos, green and hot peppers, and some flowers, moon flowers, pansy, hollyhocks, cosmos, moon flower vines, gourds, and of cource spinach and some arugulas. So much more to seed though!!  That is my job today and well hope to work on a few projects in my studio!! 
Hope yall have a blessed monday!!
HAPPY SPRINGTIME
~~HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: