Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prom time

Wrist corsages for sale.  This black one has some tiny black silk flowers and sheer black ribbon along with a touch of black glittery tule.  7  1/2in longWhite roses with pink flower accents and sheer pink bow and ribbon.  8 in long.
Since prom is right around the corner I thought I would start making some corsages.  These are all silk ones, my mom brother and I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought the prettiest flowers!!  As yall know I love my "farmgirl bling" so added some pretty little pearl strands and some glittery ribbons.  The pink and white one actually was an experiment using the pink little flowers I made from paper, chalked the edges for more dimension and really this turned out kind of cool  Also found some great glittery tule we had at the shop.   We usually have someone come in the shop askin for silk so figured since it will last and stay nice we will offer some.  These are all on silver elastic wristlets.  If anyone would like to order a set of corsage and matching boutinerre please convo with me I can do that and ship asap.  I did put a couple in my etsy shoppe to.  I can also make one up to be a pin on instead.  I cant wait to see everyone's dresses there are so many different kinds.  This may date me a bit but my prom dress and most everyones in high school were full southen belle ones.  My junior prom dress was very light blue with lots of details and my senior dress (my favo) was white of cource floor lenght with a hoop under!! LOL can u imagine!! I loved that dress it was a v neck with pearls and sequins and long sleeve and of cource it was a summer satin, I love summer satin and my wedding dress was it also.  Oh too fun I will have to dig up ol prom pics!! My dresses are still in my closet in my old bedroom at my mom and dads house bet my pics are there too!!  In fact I also have all my senior pics in a box there, I had some pics taken with my collie "Laddie" and my chevy nova my daddy built for me!!  Oh the memories if that car could have talked!! LOL
Hope yall have a blessed Sunday and I will be back to share more with yall soon!!
~~HUGS~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Dawn from The Pip Berry Tree said...

They're so beautiful Darelen. I love the "farmergirl bling" too. :)