Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More painting for shows

Happy Tues yall!!
I did up a few more signs today.  Lovin the blues this year but I also have 4 more in a blueish green color and hope to have them done tomorrow.
This is a fun let it snow snowman who is holding onto a grapevine wreath with saltbox house complete with a mini snowman. 
I so love doing the garlands around the top portion and down sides, it makes a huge difference on each sign. 

Another blue one with "there must have been some magic in that hat" versed sign.  I think that says it all!!

And another saltbox house one!! JUST love the barn red house and the light powdery blue backround.    So I am in paiting heaven here!!  I got a few skates just about done and will post them tomorrow.  Been months  since I painted it feels so amazing!! and fun!!  And these are my designs no patterns used on any of them just out of my head and onto the wood!!  LOL  That way they are just one of a kinds! I do have an idea for the green shutters I got along the road and am hoping to work on it tonight.  cant wait to see how it turns out!! You know when you get an idea you cant wait to create it!!
So I am off to paint more!! Have a blessed evening yall!!
PS!! I will have a booth at DOWAGIAC's old fasioned Christmas festival next sat the 20th!! 9-3 come on over and mention you seen it on my blog for a gifty!!
C U 2morrow~~
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work......I love snowmen, they form an important part of my
Christmas decor. How I wish I could visit your booth.