Saturday, November 6, 2010

St. Joe Craft show today

Goodness we had snow flurries, sleet and wind and this am it's only 28 outside! BRRRRRR not ready for this yet!  Yesterday my friend Ruth and I set up at the ST. Joseph High School in St. Joe MI for their craft show today!!  There's over 100 booths and they all look just wonderful!! I will try to take some pics today but these are of our booth while settin up yesterday.  I love that you can just pull up to the door, there were kids helping unload then you drive off and today after the show they will help load everything for you when you are ready to leave.  I could so get used to that!!! THANK YOU ST. JOE LIONS CLUB!!!  
Well no pics right now blogger wont let me get to the upload page!! URGGGGGGGG! what the heck are they doin out there with this site!!  So I will post tomorrow.  CRAZY!! 

 ~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am waiting patiently for the pics. Hope you have a great show and sell out completely.

I have heard others say they have trouble with blogger and pics as well but I can say I have never so I am knocking on wood(my head).....Hehehe!!