Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CR84FN challenge card3/30/11

HEY YALL!!  my goodness it has been a hectic week, gettin ready for winter markets and well just tryin to get things cleaned up and organized for planting time.  We have to replace all the plastic around our greenhouse very soon like this weekend soon!! The winter winds just trashed it and shredded every piece on it.
It is a new week which means a new color challenge too!!  and these colors are so nice and vibrant and fun!!
GARNET, CHARTRUESE, and CREAM!!
While my mom and I were at hobby lobby yesterday buying some prom goodies for the shop I also purchased some great and I mean GREAT looking papers by of cource my favo MY MINDS EYE!! the line is called lost and found and I bought every one, well 2 of each kind anyway I could have gone "chick wild" and bought them all for sure!! 
They have a very nice vintage feel and look and oh they are just wayyyyyyy too me!!  LOL I will have some extra time this weekend now that the Glenn Winter market on saturdays is over so that means CREATE time!!!   YEE HAW!!  makes me happy happy!!
I had a bunch of asst color mulberry paper flowers that looked great layered on this card.   and as yall know I adore polka dots!!    The green card base is by MARTHA STEWART, and then I added the garnet colored cardstock to the back of my patterend paper, this is one of the sheets I loved called vintage princess. 

The numbered sheet is by MY MINDS EYE one of the ones I just love!!  and then the pearl flourish was new I cut it up and added this piece and then have a page in mind for the other part of it.  Love those colors too.


So this week it was a Happy Birthday card.
I am off to the kitchen to get cookies, breads and some cakes made today!! busy bakin day planned.
Hope yall have a wonderful wed!!
Be back soon
HUGS
Darlene


~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Darlene, so many FAB new things on your card! LOVE the number paper and that flourish! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Unknown said...

Sweet birthday card, Darlene! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

Darlene, this is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Hope to see you again next week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Darlene! That little flower embellishment is pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Love your card - the papers and the pearly swirl are fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Jen Adcock said...

I love that fabuloush swirl of gorgy pearls. This sis such a lovely birthday card. Wonderful use of embellies.