Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Artisans Market Foundry Hall

TOMORROW is our farmers/artisans market from 3-6pm at FOUNDRY HALL IN SOUTH HAVEN MI~~ 
We have a great selection of handmade offerings!!  This week we will have: birdfeeders, herbal products, homemade soaps, beeswax candles, food gifts, cookies, baked goods, produce, glass ornaments, beautiful handcrafted jewelry, afghans, cards, woolen mittens, cutting boards, lamps, gift baskets, floral centerpieces and decorations, wreaths & swags, pine bouquets, painted wood signs, beaded earings, wax firestarters and more~  and we have live music from Joe Foster our most excellent karaoke guy!!! 
Hopefully it wont be raining as they are calling for rain tomorrow and thurs and last night it was 50 degrees outside!! 
hope yall have a wonderful day I am off to get baking at the kitchen!!  Lots of cookies to do today!! will share tonight!!
HUGS
Darlene
Here's a couple more pics from last weeks market

Inside this doorway is where I will be opening my handmade shop!!

And my brother Joey along with his job coach on left and my sweet dear wonderful mommy!! in black sweater. 

And a very dear friend of mine Sue with her new baby!!  Neville is such a doll, she rescued this little bundle of joy only a couple weeks ago and he is already very very attached to her!! and of cource she is to him too!! Such a doll!!

Nekked foccacia loaves

Carmelyzed onion topped foccacia

these are my popular black olive and sage baguettes!!  YUMMY!!
C YALL TOMORROW!


~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

slbram17 said...

I noticed your pic about the loss of your pet. I recently lost my pet cat and it is still tearing me up. It just touched my heart to see your recognize the loss on your blog.