Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a shop pic, breads & more



Hey yall!!!
I'MMMMMM back with pics!! 
Here is a built in cabinet at the shop, my primitive signs look awesome in it. 

Here's one of the stamped warsher necklaces I made.  This one was for my stepdaughter Brandi.  They were a bit plain so I added some thin wire and wrapped each warsher and added some tiny glass beads. 


 Family was a gift to my mother inlaw.  Each block has pattered paper which is distressed with Tim Holtz distressing inks and sanded a bit.  I stamped a flourish on each letter with brown ink and then attached the chipboard brown letters to each.  I forgot to take a pic of the way you display this.  A black iron towel hanger and some black seam binding to tie the letters on the rod.  I did drill 2 holes in each top of the blocks and tied the binding on each one.



Red Velvet cupcakes for market last week, cream cheese filling. 

Cinnasugar topped pumpkin spice muffins

Cinnamon struesle swirled babka loaves. 


coconut macaroons~ yummy!!
So that is it for today.   I hopefully will be painting my bookcase tomorrow!! and I will have 2 signs finished for yall to see for the shop.
HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!
Hugs
Darlene

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: