Monday, December 5, 2011

painted skate & more snowmen

Hey yall!!  So what a great day! just gloomy out and rainy today.  I got lots of cookies done at the kitchen today and made some french onion baked burgandy soup.  YUMMY!!  Here is another little frame I couldnt load up this am. 
This frame is a wood one from dollar store $$ 1.00 cant be better than that!  LOL    I made the snowmen using some styrofoam ornies I had in my stash and took apart and cut in 1/2.  Flat sides are glued to the frame, I did use a piece of my favo papers My Minds Eye and made a little mini wreath with a star in the center.  Joy are Making Memories scrapbook stickers. 

The little green buttons on his belly are just paper brads that I dipped in triple thick glaze and glitter. 

He is ready for the shop. 

One of the little kids skates I bought finally done.  This one has a little battery votive candle in it. 

One side is double snowmen decorating a tree the other is the snowman head. 


And a rusty safety pin holds a tag that has believe on it.  
A few more skates are about 3/4 done and drying in my studio, a couple ornaments need to be finished up and I also have more snowmen heads to finish up.  Not sure what I am gonna do with them but will figure that out soon enough. 
Hope yall have a wonderfully restful evening.  Tomorrow a couple friends and I are gonna go and decorate the hall for our artisans market on wed.
Foundry Hall South Haven   MARKET WED 3-6pm or later! 
HUGS
Darlene

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Conny Thanheuser said...

Both projects are absolutely gorgeous!!! Thx for showing

Regards from Vienna
Connie