Sunday, December 4, 2011

snowman bottle and another frame

Hey yall!!! What a gloomy dark and wet day we have had here!  But it actually was in the 50s this am and now down to 45 so not too bad!!  So we are moving forward with the shop just have to get a couple more things in line and we are OPEN!  WOO HOO!! YEE HAWW!~! we are so excited!! and we have decided to also do some scrapbooking classes there too!!  FUN FUN FUN!! Since there are 3 of us that scrap we could do little stations like one maybe a book, or card, or layout and another doing altered tags **WINK WINK*** that would be me!@!@ LOL  so lots to plan and we so hope this months trial will go good, then we can be open all year!!
So here's more goodies that will be at the shop and show this week. 
This is an old bottle I had that I found out in our garden so thought it would be perfect for this project.   Merry and Bright are Making Memories stickers and I also added some pearls and glitter inside the bottle for extra sparkleness!!  Glitter flakes by Martha Stewart are added to this snowman's head and of cource his sheet music hat too.  I did sprinkle with white paint afterward and added a bit of green velvet ribbon under his silver scarf. 


Well I guess that is all I am sharing tonight for some reason the rest of my pics wont load here to blogger!! >>>>///?????  URGGGGG!! oh well hope yall have a blessed evening and I will be back tomorrow!@!  Baking day and making cookies!! 
HUGS
Here's my schedule this week:::
Wed- Foundry Hall farmers/artisans market 3-?
Thurs Allegan Market 11-1
Thurs-Everyday People's Cafe artisan show 5-9pm
Friday- Bronson Winter Market 10-2
Saturday- Kalamazoo Bank Street Market 8-2
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Just this... Alice said...

Thanks so much for your snowman inspiration! We're doing the Snowman theme this year and this will come in handy.