Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bakin away thursday

LOOK AT MR BOOOPIE WOOPIE BOO!! HE is layin ontop of his little sister Chevy!! He was not hurting her at all and she laid there without makin a peep!! or a meow!! He is so cute whenever she is layin on a chair he does this for some reason!! CRAZY pup!!! He is such a mommy's boy too!! LOVE YA BABY!!! LOL


DARNIT DANGIT OH DANG!!! I left my camera at home when I went to the kitchen today to bake!! so already put it in the truck to take with tomorrow. So here is the list of things I baked today!! after my mom and I went to an early breakfast!!LOL


Banana Nut muffins


Loaded carrot cake muffins


Zucchini Pineapple muffins


Lemon Poppyseed muffins


Cream cheese frosted mini carrot cake loaves


Zucchini, cheddar biscuits with ground up carrots, dried tomato flakes, onions and a bit of seasoning


Chocolate Dipped rice krispy pops


Mini glazed lemon bundt cakes


Butter cake muffins with a raspberry cream cheese frosting


OH and the cutest little ice cream cup cakes with frosting and will have some foodie embellishments to them!! LOL this country gal loves the embellishments whether it be on paper, in a scrapbook or on CUPCAKES!! LOL


so that is all I made today and it felt so good to bake!!! LOVE IT!! truly beautiful day!! This weekend my mom and I are gonna can some strawberry jam and maybe some hot pepper jelly!! so be on the lookout for lots of pics coming to your puter screen soon!!LOL


Have a blessed evening yall!!


~~HUGS~~





~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

If I lived anywhere near you, I would weigh 800 pounds from eating all those delicious-sounding treats.

Mr. BWB is INSANE! LOL...What is he thinking when he plops down on poor Chevy like that? Maybe he thinks she really IS his little sis!

Tammi said...

I like embellishments too! You'll definitely have to take some pics the next time you go! I'm going to try to go to the farm market this weekend, so maybe I'll see ya!!

parasols and maryjanes said...

You CANNOT be serious that you made all that in one day!!! Oh my stars!!
Tender little fur babies. I love it when they do such sweet things.
I worked all last week in a florist also. I'm just now getting my nails clean.
Carol R