Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BL and Danny Gokey idol

BIGGEST LOSER!! OK I really want to just say I SO WANTED MIKE to win!! Did yall watch last night!! Those transformations are just truly inspiring!! Hubby and I love that show and have watched almost every season!! BOB and JILIAN we love you guys and how much you give of yourself for others!! I could not believe how terrific TARA looked too!! what a pretty pretty gal!! she could be a model again!!
Being a michigander we were rooting for the father son team MIKE AND RON!! and you guys look truly amazing!! We are very proud of you both and how you represented our great state!!
WOW~! now did yall watch Idol tonight??? I have to say i am so so disappointed that DANNY GOKEY is leaving!! WHAT WHAT WHAT???????? CAN U BELIEVE IT??? I cant!! I gotta go wipe the tears off my face, my mascara is running now!! REALLY now I have voted every time for him. What a soulful guy with an amazing voice!! Good luck to Adam and Chris!!! even though i am really quite upset by this vote!! WE LOVE YA DANNY!! cant wait to buy your cd's youll be makin!!

So have a blessed evening!! i am off to bed as it will be an early am i have to get more bakin done for market!!
DONT FORGET IF YALL ARE IN OR NEAR SOUTH HAVEN MICHIGAN stop on by our market for some great finds from everyone!!!

~HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: