Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Muffins and Cookies

Well I spent a few hours at the bakery today!! LOVE IT!! it feels good to be able to do more and baking is my about my favorist thing, well besides farming, painting, making primitives, cutting out my own wood patterns, and spending time at the flower shop with my mom!!! OK well I love to bake!! So I made some of my own recipe of applesauce cinnamon muffins with a little drizzle over top, some of my monster cookies, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanuts, peanut butter and m and m's, and did some on sticks for all the kiddos to enjoy, also made some banana nut muffins, banana bread mini loaves, and some oh I think that was it!! and that was enough I was beat when I got done. I did go to the doc to have my post op follow up but they had an emergency so instead of waiting an hour or so I decided to go back tomorrow am.
What a lovely lovely day out side again and OH the lilacs are opening and all the fruit trees and flowering trees are all open and so BEAUTIFUL!! truly amazing time of year plus most of the leaves on the trees are open and so green!!! YEAH!! Love this time of year!!
Well I will take my cam with me to the kitchen tomorrow to take pics of all the goodies for market which is thurs!! YIKES!!! not enough days left for me!! LOL
SO have a lovely evening and will talk with ya soon!!

~HUGS~
Darlene

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

WOW! Bet it smelled GREAT when you were baking all those treats!

DO NOT OVERDO IT, though! You just got operated on, dearie!!! Take it easy!!! Hope you can at least sit a bit at the market but I guess you will be on your feet the whole time!