Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wet Wed!!







HEY THERE!~ so it is still rainin and a bit cool outside!! but glad we are gettin this nice steady rain all night!! just hope it is gone tomorrow for market!! then it can start up again after 3 pm tomorrow!! LOL



Well we have a new addition to our farm! A male peacock, now I just have to get a female. I really will go and try to get a better pic of him, we just got him and he was pacing in the pen off the side of the coop so it was hard he was still spooked in his new place. His head and neck are just gorgeous aqua and blue!! I have to come up with a name for him yet but will soon!
So just wanted to say hey and hope yall have a happy hump day!!
!!HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh my gosh your new peacock is just gorgeous. I wonder if he will be a quiet one or if he will make a racket, I for one love birds making a racket!!! Can't wait for the name you are going to pick for him!

Hope the market went well and the rain held off for ya...